Wednesday 21 May 2014

Lots to say...

Anxious.
 
Apprehensive.

Excited.

Questioning.

Daunted.

Quietly confident.

It's all happening in the workshop now. I've found my flow. All I can say is, it's always a good sign when I have to wipe my feet on the way out of the workshop!

Lots to say, and lots to show.
But I won't.
Not now.
Later.

Instead, I'll leave you with a taste of what you're likely to see on my stand this year.
Come and see.

Here are some excellent photos taken today by Mr David Binch of Oakwood Ceramics http://www.oakwoodceramics.co.uk/





Only one week to go before I hit the road (and ferry) and head off to Germany for the first of this year's shows. Here goes! See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a successful summer Rachel! Lovely new work, and I'm glad you've got into your stride - even if it does involve foot wiping! Have a safe journey to your first event in Germany.
    Judy Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ceramics. They have an organic and natural like beauty to them. Very lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.